Hello, Hola, Bonjour

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tatertot, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Tatertot

Tatertot Guest

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but i've been active in several other forums before. I came here because someone said that there were more mature discussions here. I look forward to verbally sparring with everyone here : ).

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, enjoy yourself and lets hope you'll remain active to these forums. I was wondering how did you hear of Fusion Central?

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Welcome to FC, post stuff, not junk. Unless it's in sub-talk. And try to become a respected member.

4. Tatertot

Tatertot Guest

I was directed here from the political crossfire forums from a person named Richard Nixon there. And Malificus, I will do my best to post meaningful questions and responses. Although I have one question. What are the points that it shows in one's profile?

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Points are obtained by posting (how much per post is shown at the bottom of the page, it varies between boards) They can be used to Change your title, Name font and color, and other things at the shop.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forums

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay
    Stay Active and have a great time here

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hmm...who do u mean by that someone, I think I might have a clue who lol

But anyway welcome to teh forums*hands a bag of candy* Have fun and post alot, Can't wait to see what arguments u can conjuer up here!

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

From the posts of yours that I've seen before this, it looks to me that if you stay active, you're going to become a very valuable member here. Just keep up the good posting. Welcome.

9. Tatertot

Tatertot Guest

Thank you, I will do my best to bring intellectual arguments and stay active.