• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello Hello

aria

Registered Member
Hello All!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I've never joined a forum before but thought it might be interesting to try it out. I'm originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan but currently live in Chicago. Heard good things about this forum and can't wait to hear what you all have to say! :D

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Hello.

I'm sure you'll find chatter and discussion very interesting. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I bid you welcome.

Tell us about yourself? What're you into? It's nice to meet you...

aria

Registered Member
I'm a recent graduate of Indiana University and currently work for a dance company in Chicago. I don't actually dance for the company (though I have many years of training) but work on the business end of things. Besides having a passion for dance, I love watching movies, musicals, cooking/baking, music, art, and last but not least, travel. I know I'm young and don't have as much life experience as some on this forum but I feel like I give some good advice.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
You sound cool - I love film, so I may see you around that forum perhaps --- Feel free to join in on whatever.
What sort of dance is it? Is it like ballroom stuff, or I dunno - fast clubby stuff?

Also, Aria is a cool name, where's that from? Is it something to do with dance/music? Sorta why I wonder if your dance is ballroom based - Aria seems to tie in.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF, aria. I am a PA resident in college for Pharmacy right now.

I actually know some Dance majors at my school. Nice people.

Enjoy your time here at GF!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D It's about half young and half older here. I know cause they did a poll. :nod: I love chunes so I'll prolly see u in the music forums. There tons of awesome threads there now!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF. I see that you've got yourself around the forum. Hope you continue to join in and let us get to know you.

aria

Registered Member
You sound cool - I love film, so I may see you around that forum perhaps --- Feel free to join in on whatever.
What sort of dance is it? Is it like ballroom stuff, or I dunno - fast clubby stuff?

Also, Aria is a cool name, where's that from? Is it something to do with dance/music? Sorta why I wonder if your dance is ballroom based - Aria seems to tie in.
I work for a contemporary/modern dance repertory company, it's ok if you don't know what that is, I'm sure a lot of people don't. :)

I picked Aria out of the blue, I liked the name and was something different than what I normally use!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I hope to make checking out GF and posting part of my routine!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just saw a few post of yours that caught my eye so I decided to welcome you. It seems like you can be a great new addition to GF if you decide to stick around.

If you have any questions don't be shy to ask, we're a friendly bunch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2