• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello hello!

larochelle

Registered Member
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say how wonderful it is to be here!

I'm a 42 year old father of two wonderful kids who works as a chef. I live in Stockholm, Sweden but I am an englishman!

It seems like there is a lot going on here and I'm looking forward to being involved and I hope that I will be a valued member of the community here!

Best Wishes
Jason

Dabs

Registered Member
Welcome! Welcome! I liked your intro greeting, it's something like I would write! I hope you enjoy your place here and find all the topics you desire. There is a special section for food & recipes, maybe you can share some of your great recipes, you are bound to have some of those :)

larochelle

Registered Member
Dabs! Love that quote at the bottom of your post and of course I have plenty of recipes which I would love to share. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Jason! It's great to have you amongst us. We are a great bunch of people here at GF, so you came to the right place. How do you like living in Stockholm?

Tell us a bit more about yourself, some of your interest you like to do in your spare time.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to our world, Jason.

So you're a family man I see. Nice. Very nice. What else do you like to do?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hej! I have a friend from Sweden, seems like a nice place. Love to visit some time.
Were you born in England, englishman? Why did you decide to move?

Fenrir

Registered Member
Welcome! I'm new here too. I've always wanted to visit Sweden. How do you like Stockholm?

Jag lär mig att tala svenska, men jag är fortfarande inte särskilt bra.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome Jason. Nice to see an "elder" and a father and someone that's interested in all that goes on here. Join in the topics and let us get to know you.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello & welcome! :D I'll def be watching for your posts in the cooking section. I like to cook sometimes too! :nod:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2