• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello, guys! :-)

Dark_Phoenix

Registered Member
Well, I have to admit I'm not really into introductions (I don't think information like age, location, profession, photo, etc. tells you much about what kind of a person someone really is) but since I was asked so nicely, I'll do it.

So, my name is Valentina, I'm 24 and I live in Europe. I used to study Asian languages at university but then after a few years decided that I wasn't going to be happy with any profession that won't let me help people directly so I switched to medicine. And I love it. So that's what I am doing with my life right now - going to classes during the day, and working at night (bills need to be paid).

I don't have much free time but when I do, I like to go to the cinema (I love all kinds of movies, especially fantasy and horrors), listen to music (metal, rock), watch anime and TV shows (sci-fi <3), read books (fantasy, classical novels, manga, poetry). I've been trying different sports during the last few years, from ballet to kick-boxing but now I don't have the time so I'm trying to keep my good shape with yoga and healthy food.

A friend told me about this forum so I decided to give it a try and see what people here are like :) It's so nice to get to know people from different parts of the world and share points of view on various subjects.

So... nice to meet you, all!

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here. I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself. It seems like you'll be a great new addition to GF. You've made some good contributions to the threads you've replied to.

I'm just curious, who's the member that told you about this place?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to the forum. It is very nice to meet you too. I also like hearing what other people from different parts of the world think.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome to GF, Valentina. That really is a lovely name too!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum. :D Metal, rock, sci-fi <3. There's always plenty of cool threads to check out and the music section is fairly progressive - compoared to most non-specific forums I've joined. Tbh, when I had more time, this forum was like a magnet. Have fun.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey dp! Youre an instant favourite now because you agreed with me in a thread. hurry up and get 500 posts so we can start giving you rep!

Shwa

V.I.P.
Many welcomes to GF lovely, hope you'll enjoy the atmosphere and talks provided on the forums. Seems like you're on a good start as it is, so don't think it'll be hard for you to make some new friends and chat about. Once again, welcome aboard :-3.

~Shwa

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome to you too, cathyee! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introductions 4
M Introductions 3
cloudiosify Introductions 5
520xyz Introductions 7
myGUNgoesPewPew Introductions 14