• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello GeneralForum.com

n3wt

Registered Member
Hello guys I have been looking through the forum and liked what I have seen so here is a noob. My wife joined here this morning and told me about it her name is Julia.

My name is Nick I am 24 happily marrid with two beutiful children a 4 year old boy and a 7 month old girl. I am disabled I suffor from a condition called Fibromyalgia and I have a severe case of it. Im a huge movie fan and love all types of movies. I love Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, Scrubs, Peep Show, Black Books etc

Well im off to find some threads that interest me so catch you round :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, it's nice to have you here. Hopefully your going to be an active member. We have great discussions and even better members.

Since your a fan of all those shows, check out our new revamp television section. I am sure you'll like it.

Enjoy yourself and Ill see you around.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Hey n3wt! :hi:

Welcome to GF man, I think you'll for sure enjoy the TV/Movies section.

Black Books! I love Dylan Moran, he's one of my favourite stand up comedians. Futurama, Scrubs, and Peep Show are awesome as well!

Do you have any other interests? Reading? Gaming? Music?

Hope to see you around the boards, man.

:welcome:

Last edited:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey, welcome to General forum. I'm sure you will like it here.

Nibbles

meep
Glad you and Julia joined, the TV forums should be your first stop. Welcome to GF n3wt!

n3wt

Registered Member
Thats guys for the warm welcome im going to hit the TV section very soon, Chaos my other interest's are reading Discworld Novel's (or listening to them as I have them on audio book aswell lol) spending time with my family, Julia has recently bought me a mobility scooter so we can get out as a family again and im looking forward to the summer hols so we can go out on trips and I can cruise for hotties on it ;) I have a 360 and a Wii and love games, also I love Metal im a huge fan of Metallica.

Cheers again for the nice posts!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hello there! I have noticed Julia earlier today. Welcome to you both.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Thats guys for the warm welcome im going to hit the TV section very soon, Chaos my other interest's are reading Discworld Novel's (or listening to them as I have them on audio book aswell lol) spending time with my family, Julia has recently bought me a mobility scooter so we can get out as a family again and im looking forward to the summer hols so we can go out on trips and I can cruise for hotties on it ;) I have a 360 and a Wii and love games, also I love Metal im a huge fan of Metallica.

Cheers again for the nice posts!
OMG I love you. Terry Pratchett is one of my all time favourite authors!! I love the Discworld series, I have every one!!! :D:D:D XBOX 360's FTW! And METAL omg I love metal - Metallica are awesome. What are your thoughts on Disturbed?

Haha! If you were a lesbian and I were a girl we would get it on.

:hah: I kid. :lol: But seriously, I love everything you just said, basically. I think we'll get along pretty well man. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

n3wt

Registered Member
OMG I love you. Terry Pratchett is one of my all time favourite authors!! I love the Discworld series, I have every one!!! :D:D:D XBOX 360's FTW! And METAL omg I love metal - Metallica are awesome. What are your thoughts on Disturbed?

Haha! If you were a lesbian and I were a girl we would get it on.

:hah: I kid. :lol: But seriously, I love everything you just said, basically. I think we'll get along pretty well man. :thumbsup:
Chaos is my new "Super Best Friend" ;)

Terry Pratchett is by far my favorite auther, I love the discworld novels I havent read them all as of yet but I am getting my way through them alright :nod:

Im in to all things metal and Disturbed are a amazing band I love thier Believe album it is sweet, best song on there has to Remember I just love the guitar riffs throughout the song :D

Who said I wasnt a crossdressing lesbian? :p

Hiya love, seems youve made friends already, thats great, love you x x x
Helloo beut im well chuffed you passed this forum on to me it has loads of things that interest me and I can see this place being my home away from home :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
wicKedpanDa Introductions 12
I Introductions 16