• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from the Silicon Valley

asp3

Registered Member
Hello everyone, asp3 here from the greater bay area here in California. I use this same forum software in another forum and wanted to find some others that use it. It's the best forum software I've used in 30 plus years. The best I ever used was an internal forum software at Digital Equipment Corporation before the general internet was widely used.

asp3

Registered Member
Hit send before adding my details. I'm a married guy with two adult sons, one married and recently had my first grandchild. I love music, art, wine, science, science fiction, travel (although not these days), photography, TV, bicycling and many other things. My wife and I have two pomeranians and enjoy traveling with them when we can. I'm still working and am probably 4+ years from retirement.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love the various topics we discuss here and open forum nature.

~Shwa

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum. Great having a new member.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey @asp3! Welcome. How are things in the bay area? I hear you guys are still locked down a good deal? Hope you guys are out of the woods soon with Covid!

dDave

V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum!

Great to see you around.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Welcome!

asp3

Registered Member
Hey @asp3! Welcome. How are things in the bay area? I hear you guys are still locked down a good deal? Hope you guys are out of the woods soon with Covid!
We're doing fine ourselves as our family and our friends. My niece and her boyfriend caught Covid and got through it without long term effects as far as we know. Besides that I don't know anyone who's gotten it here. We have a new grandchild so we don't mind the restrictions and find it relatively easy to comply with them. I'm also fortunate enough to be able to work from home, so that's one thing we don't have to worry about. We're expecting to have to have some sort of restrictions through the end of the year and into spring, but I hope I'm wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6