hello from the mile high city

akefuyung

Registered Member
hello everyone. Should i say i'm the newbian god of the night. Hopefully we can share great positive thoughts together!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome to the quicksand, ake. I see that you're from Denver and given to tossing out puns, so you have my dual sympathies there.

akefuyung

Registered Member
Hell0 and welcome!

Could you tell us more about you, please?
Well uh, I do live in Denver as what one of the last poster said. my GF id is a name of a chinese dish. akefuyung = egg foo yung. Yes I am Asian, but not stereotypical one. I drive a Civic (unfortunately) _|\o I like non-mainstream music such as Austrian Death Machine, Hollywood Undead. I like to sing, draw, play video games, and watch japanese dorama. Single I am but I'm pretty content with it. I don't have kids, but I watch my two precious niece and nephew whom they live with me. I'll be finally starting my new job at Office Depot as a saleman, but it will only be part time so I'll be going back to school. My goal in life is to move to Japan and life peacefully there.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF ake. I am sure you will find a place to belong to here.

Question : if you live in the mile high city, are you a member of the mile high club by default?

P.S - don't mind Bliss, I didn't give her any last night so she's a grumpy gus this morning.

akefuyung

Registered Member
Welcome to GF ake. I am sure you will find a place to belong to here.

Question : if you live in the mile high city, are you a member of the mile high club by default?

P.S - don't mind Bliss, I didn't give her any last night so she's a grumpy gus this morning.
I've never put it in that perspective before. Hmmmm now you've got me thinking.