Hello from reenu

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by reenu, Jul 27, 2009.

1. reenu

reenu Registered Member

Hello everyone. My name is reenu. I live in Minnesota (USA) and I always pretend that I have time to burn. I just wanted to say hi. I'm into writing both code and prose.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Cool. I see you've already made yourself at home and have been posting around already.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Weren't you in chat earlier? Hmm..

Welcome to GF. Good to see you've been posting and hopefully this welcome won't be a complete waste of time

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yay, you made one. I've been trying to sleep since chat but failing, haha.

Welcome to GF!

5. reenu

reenu Registered Member

:) Rebecca, you were thinking of me weren't you...

I think I'll be swimming around in the literature discussion area alot here... unless I start a thread for coding...

6. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

What kind of coding reenu? You seem to have stumbled onto a forum with a similiar member =P I do php/mysql/javascript/css stuff. Basically web programming lol.

Also I do a lot of writing and such. Do you write poetry? Fictions?

7. reenu

reenu Registered Member

Mnn I hate to say it, but My primary languages are nothing like yours :-\. I use C and Python mostly. I like QBasic too I guess.

And I'm not really a poet either. I write fiction.. Incidentally I write ALOT of beginnings of short stories or novels... and don't finish them. I have a sci-fi short that I finished.. about a guy named trigvi who ends up arrested and killed as he attempts to escape. And another about a martial artist hiking through the woods in flight of the authorities.

:) .. I like writing (and incidentally GMing).

8. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Oh, so more computer based languages as opposed to web based. C and Python are useful =P

Yah, I have a lot of those two. Starts to short stories =P

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey, I saw you in chat ealier too.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you contiune to enjoy yourself here.

:)

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hey there! Welcome to the forums. I've seen you posting already. Keep it up and hope you enjoy GF.