• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from New Zealand

Impact

V.I.P.
Well hello all, or Kia Ora as they say here in New Zealand. I'm Lauren, 19, and thought i'd check out afew new forums to see how i like them, as the one i currently post on seems to be dying...time to start all over again being a newbie...should be fun :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I think you and Atreyu are the only members from New Zealand. Hopefully you'll stick around because I'm sure if you do your going to have a great time.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Ooh welcome to GF! Atreyu is from NZ and he is awesome! I hope you decide you like it here and stick around =)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hey, welcome to General Forum. I am Aussie. ;)

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Whoa! Another Kiwi *Waves*

What part of NZ do you live in?

RedTwinkie

Registered Member
Anytime I hear the word "kiwi" it reminds me of that little movie of the kiwi bird making himself a "flying field" down the side of a cliff.

anywho .. Hi there!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF.

I trust you'll enjoy your stay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
M Introductions 4