Hello from Mr_Snipes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_Snipes, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I just want to welcome everyone to GameForum. Hope you enjoy it here.

2. KannonMAK

KannonMAK Registered Member

Seems well put together, I'll recommend it.

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Hiya Mr Snipes....gee you look familar....don't I know you from somewhere? :D This looks like it could be a fun place! A subject I know something about! Might not be the same tastes as other members but I'm a way back to the 1st Nintendo system person.

HI everyone!

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Hi Nanner. Yep, I look familiar. I will be a fun place to be.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome everyone. Try not to get lost! :D

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Looks easy to get lost here! So many game systems I've never heard of! (and I've been around awhile :nod: ) I'm kind of out of the loop the last year or so since I play PC games vs the others. Have other systems in the house but those are for the hubby since I won't show him how to use MY computers :D

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Buckeye101 is here. Cool board.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Try to stick here, it's nearly idiot proof.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'll probably be around for a while, as long as the discussion stays fresh. PDC hasn't been doing it for me lately.

10. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Well, hopefully this site will take off because it's not too specific. In the past boards like PDCentral and Rareshooters were fun, but they were limited right from the get-go because they choose to focus only on certain games/consoles. Not saying good or bad, just chosen limitations.

This board covers virtually everything game related though, so with any luck we will attract members from other places that would have previously overlooked a more specific forum.