• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello From Me

Charliebill

Registered Member
no i didnt change my name lol she just said that because i am selling a cigar on ebay and i grow cigar tobacco lol!! and to the ghost cane , wow what an idea lol!! and thanks for welcoming me!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Welcome.....................

~Trina~

Charliebill

Registered Member
greetings from my world!! lol ;)

i hope everyone sees my ebay icon on my profile !! cause this is the best thing to hit ebay lmao!!! sorry just had to pu that!! :lol:

lilys_things said:
Cigar boy? *lol*
now that you said that everyone who talk to me calls me cigar boy lmao !! i should change my name now !!! thanks lily !!!

Last edited:

lilys_things

Registered Member
Charliebill said:
thanks! sorry but what score is level 2 at?
What you need to do is...
Go here http://www.auctionsightings.com/showthread.php?t=762
And sign up *G* Just send some cash from your paypal account to that link.. *lol* Then you can access all the pages.. *G*
You know you want to get out of this "Orientation Room and these lower levels" ~laughing~
You will get hooked..

NOTE: Not that there is anything wrong with these lower levels.. *S*

Last edited:

Charliebill

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
What you need to do is...
Go here http://www.auctionsightings.com/showthread.php?t=762
And sign up *G* Just send some cash from your paypal account to that link.. *lol* Then you can access all the pages.. *G*
You know you want to get out of this "Orientation Room and these lower levels" ~laughing~
You will get hooked..

NOTE: Not that there is anything wrong with these lower levels.. *S*

i have been thinking about it ! :D but i have been having fun here !!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome to the boards Charlie! Sure your gonna love it here!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2