• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello From Idaho. Hey! That rhymes

netgames

Hi everyone. I'm way up here in in Northern Idaho right near the Wahington State border. Been here about two years. I'm a transplanted Californian (Sacramento, Ca/Stockton,Ca). Been an eBay seller and buyer for about 3 years plus.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Welcome to the board... have fun and enjoy...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Welcome to AS! It's a great place to be :) Stick around for a while, ya might teach me somethin heheheheh :)

kromsales

Registered Member
Hi! Welcome to AS! We have the bestest people in all of ebay here :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hi and welcome to the boards.

I used to live in stockton/Sacramento too!! lived there for 20 years : )

netgames

Bunny_roses said:
Hi and welcome to the boards.

I used to live in stockton/Sacramento too!! lived there for 20 years : )
WOW! Small world! Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm not much of a poster, but I will be viewing these boards often and I may jump in from time to time.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome netgames! Good to see you here. Everybody makes the excuse that they are not much of a poster in the beginning, but later on they find out they are. :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums Netgames. You will love it here

1_ares_1

Registered Member
netgames said:
WOW! Small world! Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm not much of a poster, but I will be viewing these boards often and I may jump in from time to time.
Welcome to our home-away-from-home! (or in home)
You don't post much huh? hmmm. I see 3 in an hour and a half... I believe you'll fit right in :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2