• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from Grace in VIRGINIA

Grace

This is a great looking forum with many wonderful things to talk about. It looks like a very busy site. I am from Virginia and I work in Telecommunications. I am a mother of five girls.

Taggart

Registered Member
Hello Grace! It's nice to see you here.

You're a mother of five girls? I'm sure that keeps you very busy. By the way, my mother-in-law is the mother of five girls. Actually they're women now. ;)

I'll see you around. :)

katharina

Registered Member
This is a great looking forum with many wonderful things to talk about. It looks like a very busy site. I am from Virginia and I work in Telecommunications. I am a mother of five girls.
Hi Grace... welcome. I have one daughter and she's the joy of my life, so you must have that five-fold! I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things financial. :nod:

Tango

Welcome Grace, I'm a new new member too. Hope to see you around and we get to talk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2