• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from Gigi!

Gigi

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself before I jumped in and started posting. I am very excited to find this forum and learn about new things to challenge myself with. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Gigi

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I am humbled by such extremist lol, and probably will add some hobbies thanks to you guys. My mom will thank you. ;)

ACCER

Registered Member
Hello Gigi and welcome to the most extreme forum on extreme sports on the web!

Try saying that 5 times fast!

Gigi

Thank you for the warm welcome and sorry I didnt see this sooner! I hope to get to know you and your extreme side more, Accer!

ACCER

Registered Member
Yeah yeah yeah! I'm extreme! You have to be to live where I live and deal with the people I deal with. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. That alone should scare you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2