• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from Germany

worldwide

Hello, I just found this board. It's very interesting. A couple of days ago I started my first ebay auction

[MOD EDIT

***please DO NOT advertise auctions until you are in level 3... Members can see your auctions if you add your eBay name to your profile***

Last edited by a moderator:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome Worldwide enjoy your stay lots to read and talk about

what part of germany are you in i lived in Rahmstien and K Town for about 4 years back in the early 90s

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums worldwide...

Please read the forum rules and FAQ for all the info you need for the Forums.

Remember to have fun, and all will be well

doubles2004

Registered Member
worldwide said:
Thanks for your welcome

@doubles2004 So I guess you worked for the army? I live in Cologne.
no was the airforce dont think i have been there but i might have

worldwide

It's the city with the big church, the beer in small glasses and the carnival :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
worldwide said:
It's the city with the big church, the beer in small glasses and the carnival :lol:
ok probably have been through it i know i loved it there if i ever get to retire i believe germany is wher i want to retire to ,it is a great place

kromsales

Registered Member
Welcome! You will love it here! Everyone is great! :)

Nanner

Registered Member
Hi and welcome! You're from a country I hope to visit one day in the near future.

You'll love it here! Enjoy!

nani1987

Registered Member
Welcome to the board, you will find we are all good people and funny. Enjoy you stay and keep posting...

Nani

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2
Arenaliving Introductions 4