• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HELLO FROM CROATIA

• Thread starter profound dreamer
  • Start date
P

profound dreamer

HELLO FROM SUNNY CROATIA !!!

HELLO, GUYS, MY NAME IS DOMINIC (ON YOUR LANGUAGE)...
I PLAY BASKETBALL, I'M 15 YEARS OLD AND I'M A BIG FAN OG H-TOWN ROCKETS...

I COME FROM CROATIA, BUT I'M ACTUALY BORN IN COLOMBIA, WEIRD COMBINATION BUT NO DRUGS, :D :D :D...

I'M A FAN OF ALL SPORTS, NOT ONLY B-BALL.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join my forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at these forums, also go check out the sports section.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Yes, hello and welcome... How is Croatia anyways? I've heard... literally nothing about it... except the name... before. Yay for small and far away countries!

one thing though...

P

profound dreamer

SenatorB said:
Yes, hello and welcome... How is Croatia anyways? I've heard... literally nothing about it... except the name... before. Yay for small and far away countries!

one thing though...
Well, It's a small country on adriatic coast. Many times Croatia is "situated in Eastern Europe" but is not. One part is in south and other in Central . You probbably heard for war 15-16 years ago, but that's far away from now... Today living in Croatia, is mostly OK. There ara very rich people and there are really poor offcourse, like everywhere. The biggest problem is unenmployment, but in most cases you can live good. Even we are small we have great athlets... We mostly live out of tourism in the summer. That's what we are known about in Europe, except the sports.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Adriatic is an excellent word, so being on such a coast automatically gets respect from me.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
mmmmm.......cultural diversity.......

welcome

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2