Hello from Belize

Hello from San Ignacio Town, Cayo District, Belize, Central America. I'm 67, nearly 68 years old, overweight, near-sighted, forgetful, and, ah, there was something else but I don't remember now. I read a lot, write, take a lot of pictures, spend too much time fooling about with computers, and tell long boring stories to my friends. Gooooogle brought me here because I wanted a place to talk without being stuck in a single subject and Goooooooogled for 'general forums'. Looks like a good place.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to GF. It's a good forum and everyone makes you feel welcome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums sir, hopefully you'll have a great stay here, we have a lot of interesting topics, so browse around and see what you like. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Skylar

Keepin' It Real
Hello from San Ignacio Town, Cayo District, Belize, Central America. I'm 67, nearly 68 years old, overweight, near-sighted, forgetful, and, ah, there was something else but I don't remember now. I read a lot, write, take a lot of pictures, spend too much time fooling about with computers, and tell long boring stories to my friends. Gooooogle brought me here because I wanted a place to talk without being stuck in a single subject and Goooooooogled for 'general forums'. Looks like a good place.
Ello, we already have alot in common. I'm ole, getting overweight, forgetful, love taking pics and like telling stories too.

*Chaos ESP. loves to hear them. hahaha :D*

Welcome.