• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from another Newbie

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was invited to join this site and after I looked at it I thought it was the place for me. So a few minutes ago I took the plunge. You will find me all over the place but I imagine the mature section is where you will find me the most. When I do post news or political stories I may or may not agree with what they are saying but I think it is something worth reading and it will give everyone something to argue about.:) We all have an opinion and all opinions are worth listening to even if I don't agree with you. Its called freedom of speech, better exercise it while you still have it.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello Hilander,

Who would be that person that invited you to join us?

Glad to see another member joining this great place some of us call home, I'm sure if you take off your shoes, lift up your sleeves and dive right in to the discussion you'll like it here a lot.

Cheers

Iris

rainbow 11!
welcome! a lot of people here are very respectful when it comes to a difference of opinion. so feel free to express it! I'm sure you will love the politics and mature discussion areas.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for the welcome. I will try to contribute in a positive way.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Welcome! It's good to see you here. Who referred you?

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Viazon

Registered Member
Hi there Hilander. Im a newbie myself who was also invited here. Looks like a decent site already.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Political heat is starting to rise, good time to join and make a name for yourself if you intend on being an MD poster.

Welcome to the site, good luck in MD :hah:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Good luck in MD indeed :lol:

Welcome to GF, hope you enjoy it here.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was on Unexplained Mysteries and he called himself Gehrig. I tried to pm him but they won't let me. Anyone know who this might be?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That would be me. Thank you for accepting my invitation.

If you have any questions of any sorts about the forums, feel free to ask any of us, we are a friendly bunch here and we get along well and know ourself around the forums pretty well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
T Introductions 21
kay_whizz Introductions 8
Bebe Introductions 5
R Introductions 5