• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello from a Newbie

Indygirlracing

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm 29, married, no kids and live in Indiana. I'm new to ebay and the world of auctions.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hi Indy and welcome to our site. hope you enjoy yourself on here and on Ebay. Lots of fun stuff to read and interesting auctions to look at.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to our humble home .Enjoy your stay.

Indygirlracing

Thanks Bunny! It is a lot to take in. I've shopped on ebay and I'm always watching the weird auctions but still a little overwhelmed.

TGirl

Registered Member
wooohoooooooo gotta love a girl that loves da Indies..Welcome...have some fun with us!!

~Trina~

Indygirlracing

thanks doubles & trina, I look forward to wasting some time I should be working (ha ha)

doubles2004

Registered Member
All work and no play Is not fun..So ya gotta play.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Indygirlracing said:
thanks doubles & trina, I look forward to wasting some time I should be working (ha ha)
Work? Work? When you could be with us on AS?????? No-no-no!
Welcome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Introductions 14
T Introductions 21
M Introductions 0
mompessons Introductions 12
C Introductions 4