• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fail Hello folks!

rocketalypse

Registered Member
Hello folks!

Here I am, a new member of this nice community. I hope you don't mind a sixteen year old Croatian boy joining your discussions, outsmarting you.. or not. I like to think about variety of topics and research them, hence I have opinion on almost everything. Annnd... I want to become a known rapper in Slavic countries. I don't really know what else to share.

Cheers! :D

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Hello and welcome to the forum. :D If they dont mind me then they probaly wont mind having you here. The older members here are really cool. So whats your favorite topics?
Btw I hope you post something in the music section. Ive never heard Croatian rap.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Hello folks!

Here I am, a new member of this nice community. I hope you don't mind a sixteen year old Croatian boy joining your discussions, outsmarting you.. or not. I like to think about variety of topics and research them, hence I have opinion on almost everything. Annnd... I want to become a known rapper in Slavic countries. I don't really know what else to share.

Cheers! :D
I don't know about the chances of a 16 year old outsmarting me, but I welcome you to try. :D As far as rap is concerned, I have only one question... Can you improv? (Like REALLLY well?) Because if you can't improv, you can't rap and it's good to find out ahead of time so as to not waste too much time. :p Every young guy wants to be a rapper it seems, but even most of those who make it to the big time can't actually rap, they just spew out cliché anti-social garbage with the same tired backbeat (Hollywood Rap - yawn). If ya really want to be a rapper, master Freestyle and show em how it's done.

You might enjoy my "What EXCITES you?" thread. I'm not a rapper, but I put those poems together almost as fast as I could type them and personally I think they're some of my better work. Having people feed me the topic forces me to think on my feet and keep it fresh.

Welcome to the site young padawan. :) I hope you like it here.

- Cham

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum rocket. I don't care if you are 16 or 60, or where you are from, we are all residents of planet Earth. Will be looking forward to reading what you have to say and talking to you.

Now aliens need to stay away, especially those from other solar systems. :alienlaugh:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not if you from outside of this solar system. I've got my laser pointed at you so don't make a wrong move.

rocketalypse

Registered Member
I don't know about the chances of a 16 year old outsmarting me, but I welcome you to try. :D As far as rap is concerned, I have only one question... Can you improv? (Like REALLLY well?) Because if you can't improv, you can't rap and it's good to find out ahead of time so as to not waste too much time. :p Every young guy wants to be a rapper it seems, but even most of those who make it to the big time can't actually rap, they just spew out cliché anti-social garbage with the same tired backbeat (Hollywood Rap - yawn). If ya really want to be a rapper, master Freestyle and show em how it's done.

You might enjoy my "What EXCITES you?" thread. I'm not a rapper, but I put those poems together almost as fast as I could type them and personally I think they're some of my better work. Having people feed me the topic forces me to think on my feet and keep it fresh.

Welcome to the site young padawan. :) I hope you like it here.

- Cham
I was really just kidding about the outsmarting part hehe, but I could always try, of course. :lol:

Yes, I enjoy improving actually, but I'm not the best at it yet and probably never will be. But I'll keep on improving that skill. Every young man wants it, but not the way I want it. I feel like that's my only purpose in life. :cute:

I'll check it out, for sure! Maybe join you? I'm not really that good rhyming in English, but yeah. They must be as fresh as the prince! :p

Thanks! I think I'll enjoy it here! You two seem like really nice people and I have a feeling the rest of the people here are like that, too! :nod:

Welcome to the forum rocket. I don't care if you are 16 or 60, or where you are from, we are all residents of planet Earth. Will be looking forward to reading what you have to say and talking to you.

Now aliens need to stay away, especially those from other solar systems. :alienlaugh:
Hahahaha, thanks! I'm looking forward to discussions as well. :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure you will like it here, just join in on our galactic war whenever you feel like it.

@Cham, you were the one that got probed the last time.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I'm sure you will like it here, just join in on our galactic war whenever you feel like it.

@Cham, you were the one that got probed the last time.
That was my twin brother Zerg, we don't talk about him much. Kind of the black Nuzal of the family. :) He's been misplacing a lot of probes lately, now I think I know why. :D

- Cham

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2