Hello FC.

E

enjoy

Ladies and gents, good day to you all. I was invited to this forum through a political forum I consistently roam.

Personally (as I am myself and no other one), in the two-dimensional spectrum of
political leanings, I'm vectored towards complete social permissiveness (socially liberal) and complete economic permissiveness (economically conservative). For some time now, I've advocated a third dimension in political tests, which measures governmental permissiveness, as I also lean towards complete governmental permissiveness (governmentally liberal). So, in short, I describe myself as a panarchist. I hold anarcho-capitalist beliefs for myself and do desire to one day establish an anarcho-capitalist society, but I also recognise that some are content under the rule of the state and do not wish to infringe on them.

I'm a 19-year-old IT student at Florida State University, currently gearing up for my final year of public education. I'm a pretty rational guy and I enjoy debate on pretty much any subject that comes to mind.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Go Broncos!

Suppose that's enough for now. See you all around the forum. :Hi:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Quite the interesting life you got going on. It seems you enjoy what your currently doing(no pun intended). I'd like to welcome you to Fusion Central. By the look of things I feel that you'll jump right in there and stir up the pot. Which I love to see. Hopefully you can become a regular here. Anywho that's all for now. Enjoy your stay and i'll see ya aound.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Ladies and gents, good day to you all. I was invited to this forum through a political forum I consistently roam.

Personally (as I am myself and no other one), in the two-dimensional spectrum of
political leanings, I'm vectored towards complete social permissiveness (socially liberal) and complete economic permissiveness (economically conservative). For some time now, I've advocated a third dimension in political tests, which measures governmental permissiveness, as I also lean towards complete governmental permissiveness (governmentally liberal). So, in short, I describe myself as a panarchist. I hold anarcho-capitalist beliefs for myself and do desire to one day establish an anarcho-capitalist society, but I also recognise that some are content under the rule of the state and do not wish to infringe on them.

I'm a 19-year-old IT student at Florida State University, currently gearing up for my final year of public education. I'm a pretty rational guy and I enjoy debate on pretty much any subject that comes to mind.

Suppose that's enough for now. See you all around the forum. :Hi:
Wow...big words....

NERD ALERT!

Hi i'm Capt'n Pugz, fear me, bow to me etc etc or i poke you to death...and welcome!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Ello Enjoy! The names Kyo and it's a pleasure to meetcha! If you love art and such drop by the art section, or if you want to talk about thing, The Lounge, but if your feeling really random, then Sub-Talk is for you!

Those will be the places you will see me around anyway >.>

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Enjoy, enjoy! :w00t:

:lol:

I can't believe no one said that yet.
Damnit, I was totally giggling to myself about saying this, then you went ahead and did it.

Welcome Enjoy, sounds like I'll be seeing your around our politics boards so its good to have a new face around those parts.

Looking forward to it.