• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello Everyone!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Awesome! There's a really active gaming section here.

MaaB

Registered Member
Hello jay, welcome here.Enjoy your time. :)
I hope you not forget this forum when you return home

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
Cool cool. I'll have to check it out. Lol some of the guys here are playing Call of Duty right now. We have like 2 games(halo and call of duty). gets old after a while lol. Anybody here from Texas btw?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D If you like partying then you must like music! And video games are a def plus here! :nod: Where is "far away from home"? If you're from Texas then you're not very far from me, lol. I'm in Oklahoma.

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
I will not forget it lol. I'll prolly be on here a lot the remainder of my time here because it's kind of boring, which I guess isn't too bad.

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D If you like partying then you must like music! And video games are a def plus here! :nod: Where is "far away from home"? If you're from Texas then you're not very far from me, lol. I'm in Oklahoma.
I can't say exactly where but in Afghan.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I finally figured it must be somewhere over there after I posted (brains-off). In that case I'm proud you joined our forum. That's a tuff job. What kinds of music do you like? We have a great music section here with threads for every kind of music there is!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6
torrent Introductions 2
Davin Introductions 4