• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello Everyone!

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum. I came here basically because I am far away from home with little communication with people back home. My home is in Texas in case you were wondering. My name is Jay and I really want to make some new friends here so that I have people to keep in contact with until I do return home. The loneliness here is starting to get to me a little.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hey Jay, welcome aboard! This is a great place if you are feeling lonely to chat to heaps of friendly people. What type of things are you in to?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh no, not another wrestling fan!

I hate wrestling but there are heaps of wrestling fans here, I think you will fit in well. Our wrestling section is often more active than all the other sections haha.

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
Lol well I wouldn't be able to partake in any of the wrestling discussions here because I haven't been able to watch wrestling :(. So it would be nothing but spoilers for me lol. What are yo in to?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey! Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Lol well I wouldn't be able to partake in any of the wrestling discussions here because I haven't been able to watch wrestling :(. So it would be nothing but spoilers for me lol. What are yo in to?
Me personally? Video games, movies, tv, art and animals are the main things I am into. I think I post most in the gaming and film sections.

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
Oh yea I forgot games lol. I like games too. Don't get to play them all too often as of late. I really liked Halo, COD MW2, Armored Core(the ps2 ones), Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6
torrent Introductions 2
Davin Introductions 4