• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello Everyone

Merricles

Registered Member
I'm new to this forum, obviously. Mostly here for good conversation and the occasional advice request or giving. My name is Thomas, I am 26, married and have 3 kids. I am in the military and spend a lot of time out with that. I look forward to getting to know some of you here and having a great time in the forums.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D Wow! almost 3 am. Where are you from? This is an awesome forum for convo and advice! And we just did an epic April fools day too! What are your fav topics? Do you like music? We have a great music section! :nod:

Merricles

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D Wow! almost 3 am. Where are you from? This is an awesome forum for convo and advice! And we just did an epic April fools day too! What are your fav topics? Do you like music? We have a great music section! :nod:

Haha, it is not 3AM here, I just never set the time thing when I join sites. I am currently in Afghanistan, it is about 130PM here. As for where I am from, a bit of everywhere really. I have moved a lot throughout my life. As for favorite topics, I suppose life I guess. I enjoy good conversation. I am a scifi geek, collect comic books, play video games and totally love the family my wife and I have made. Do I like music? Who doesn't like music? I love it. I am a big fan of depressing country. I listen to a bit of everything though. My wifes music tends to get on my nerves a lot though.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Haha, it is not 3AM here, I just never set the time thing when I join sites. I am currently in Afghanistan, it is about 130PM here. As for where I am from, a bit of everywhere really. I have moved a lot throughout my life. As for favorite topics, I suppose life I guess. I enjoy good conversation. I am a scifi geek, collect comic books, play video games and totally love the family my wife and I have made. Do I like music? Who doesn't like music? I love it. I am a big fan of depressing country. I listen to a bit of everything though. My wifes music tends to get on my nerves a lot though.
Afghanistan? Wow! Def props for being there! :) I'm a sci-fi geek too and I'd def like to learn to write. Well, I'm getting better. And I def love video games. I cant wait to get a copy of Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword! :D I've seen the youtube promo & it's awesome! I'm all over alternative rock and it def gets on my parents nerves :lol:. No probs though cause mom just cranks her electro. Anyway, I'm from Colorado but I'm living in Okalhoma now and I've lived in Michigan too. There's member here that like country music and a lot of them are already out of high school and have families too! You'll prolly meet more of them later this morning.
I'll check back later, time to do zzz.

Last edited:

Merricles

Registered Member
Wouldn't happen to be a "Star Wars" fan, would you? ;)

Haha, not in the sense that I play like Star Wars card games or trivia, but I do enjoy the movies/games/comics and books. Although, I have read very few books and comics. I try to at least get the main notes from them.

Merricles

Registered Member
Afghanistan? Wow! Def props for being there! :) I'm a sci-fi geek too and I'd def like to learn to write. Well, I'm getting better. And I def love video games. I cant wait to get a copy of Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword! :D I've seen the youtube promo & it's awesome! I'm all over alternative rock and it def gets on my parents nerves :lol:. No probs though cause mom just cranks her electro. Anyway, I'm from Colorado but I'm living in Okalhoma now and I've lived in Michigan too. There's member here that like country music and a lot of them are already out of high school and have families too! You'll prolly meet more of them later this morning.

Haven't played a new Zelda game since SNES, which I still have btw. My wife played one for the Wii, Twilight I think it was called. I don't youtube much, as my connection here is no great. It takes like 30-40 min to load a 5 min music video. If it isn't counrty I am usually listening to MCR, The Used, Kill Hannah, 30 Seconds... groups like that. I have never been to OK or MI however I lived in CO for about a year. I loved it there. Hoping to go for a visit one day, my wife has never been. My moms favorite thing to crank was disco, and specifically the BeeGees. Yeah, I know words to all the songs I hate, YAY! me.

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
Haha, not in the sense that I play like Star Wars card games or trivia, but I do enjoy the movies/games/comics and books. Although, I have read very few books and comics. I try to at least get the main notes from them.
Right on, dude. I'm a massive "Star Wars" fan. I've never really been into comics either, but I'm really into the Expanded Universe, the games, and the like.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Haven't played a new Zelda game since SNES, which I still have btw. My wife played one for the Wii, Twilight I think it was called. I don't youtube much, as my connection here is no great. It takes like 30-40 min to load a 5 min music video. If it isn't counrty I am usually listening to MCR, The Used, Kill Hannah, 30 Seconds... groups like that. I have never been to OK or MI however I lived in CO for about a year. I loved it there. Hoping to go for a visit one day, my wife has never been. My moms favorite thing to crank was disco, and specifically the BeeGees. Yeah, I know words to all the songs I hate, YAY! me.
Awesome! I almost beat Zelda, Twilight Princess! That's def one amazing game and Skyward Sword looks even better! :nod: 30-40 minutes to load a youtube? Wow! I'd faint! 30 seconds to Mars is great, especially Kings and Queens (my fav track)! Right now I'm all over Hollywood Undead and Cage The Elephant. They both have new albums out this year! BeeGees? That sounds like classic rock. They have a classic rock thread here but I haven't checked it out much. My dad likes punk and mom likes electro so I dont hear much rock here either, well, except the albums I buy! Lol about learning lyrics to all the songs u hate! :lol: That def sounds scary!
Well, time for zzz. See you later!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6
torrent Introductions 2
Davin Introductions 4