• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everyone!

UnknownViewer

Registered Member
Hi guys :). My name is Rui I'm from the highest city of Portugal. Then, obviously, I'm portuguese. I've never been on America or another continent ( which doesn't mean I don't want to ). I love writting, travelling and meeting different people and traditions. I like helping other people; it makes me fell kind of useful.

I love music that helps me relaxing and that have something behind the lyrics which makes modern pop unattractive to me (which doesn't mean I don't respect the people that like it). Hum.... what can I add? I'm not a christian due the lack of proofs. I'm agnostic but I also think this question doesn't matter on our actual world (once again I respect both opinions about this).

Well.... To end this post I can just say that I've been looking for a general forum where I can openly discuss several themes.... I hope I found it :)

Piece guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :) You are def at the right forum! Not everybody here is Christian or even likes new music. I'm not Christian but I do like new music! :D I think you'll fit in great here! See you in the threads!

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
You've definetly stumble dupon the right forum for you....or anyone for that matter. But yeah this place is a great place to discuss anythin...even nothingness lol. Well i look forward to seeing you posts.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF. Great to see new blood!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hey there!!!

Welcome aboard the GF ship :) May we sail to new Greener places :D

Haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6