Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spidey, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spidey

Spidey Registered Member

Let me introduce myself: I am Davey McNero aka Spidey, and this is my first time on a forum like this. I have waited until my 13th birthday which is today to join as a member and I have no problem joining in more adult debates about the world around us, though you will just have to make allowances for my not being an adult yet. I am still going to win any argument or discussion with or without the help of my mum. I live alone with her, and she is available to correct me or answer any questions I may have when I need her. Other than that, I am quite capable of holding it on my own, so please don't look down on me or think I am not worth debating with because I am, believe me!
    As you can gather, I am gifted at english so there is no problem there. I also use ready-reference books to guide me when I don't know what to say or how to say it.
    I have numerous interests, some of which I have listed in my biography on my profile page. I am extremely intelligent, and excel in mainly english and written subjects but I am not so hung on maths.
    I hope you will make me feel welcome as this is my first time and I do want to communicate.
    My hope is to one day become a hero like the Greek warrior Theseus and defeat the minotaur. I would also like to have the same powers as Spiderman, who I have named my minotaur figure after, so now his powers are transferred to that character he is like a combination of the two of them. My birthday will be over shortly so it will be back to normal after that and i will be a little bit relieved because I don't really like going out on such a day: I feel ashamed you see. So I am staying in and playing on my computer and reading some of the comic books my mother bought me. Then I will see what is to be done for the rest of the week when I get there.

2. Spidey

Spidey Registered Member

If you were all wondering why and how I am so good at spelling and english, it is because it is my favourite subject at school and was so at the junior school I went to before this one. I am now in 2nd year seniors, and in second to top class in english, but hope to make it to the top class one day, next term perhaps, if I show my stuff.
    My mother says I am a projedy, which means I have a gift and a flair for reading and writing. Perhaps that's why I naturally am drawn to comics/GNs. I suppose I will move to the more adult books this year. We are just setting up at the moment, until the teacher, Miss Clark, tells us what we are going to read for this half of the term. She says it's on the school corrickerlum and we shall find out in the next couple of weeks.
    Anyway, now my birthday is over I am less shy of throwing myself into some of these discussions with you adults and literally blowing some of you out of the water.

3. Spidey

Spidey Registered Member

I believe because my mum says I am a projedy that I can win you all hands down at any argument on the planet.
    I am going to fight you all like the Greek warrior in the myth about the minotaur, and like he defeats the minotaur I am going to get my sword out and win the battles I fight on this forum. I am also going to turn into Spiderman and swing out of reach of your sword if you have one. So don't think you can win, because you can't!

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It's spelled prodigy.

Congratulations on your extreme intelligence. I wish I were as smart as you.

Bubbles likes this.
  5. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

[​IMG]:clap:

6. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Well, I read all of your introduction, Spidey, and my advice to you is to stop sniffing glue. Seriously, its bad for you, mmkay?

7. Spidey

Spidey Registered Member

Perhaps if you weren't such a bully you would be. Due to my age, I am more intelligent than you by ratio alone. You have had your schooling, and yet you are able only to give me a frosty welcome because you lack the charisma or the wit to make things sound more interesting. I was looking for someone to discuss life with, not a flapper whose trade secret is stale irony.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Why am I a bully for telling you how to spell prodigy? I thought you would want to know.

Or am I a bully for congratulating you on your intelligence? I also said that I wish I were as smart as you, so I'm not sure why you are inserting your intelligent dominance over me yet again. I already admitted that you have won, and I wish I were as intelligent as you are.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  9. Spidey

Spidey Registered Member

Is it because I'm a kid that you are the first to jump on me like this. My mother has warned me about troublesome advice like you are offering me. I shall be telling her what a horrid bunch you are. You really should show more responsibility. I shall be doing the right thing on this internet and I shall be telling you all to stop swearing and talking obscenely for a start. What makes you think I sniff glue. I thought only punk rockers did that?

10. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

:blah:

Spare me the shit talk, okay?

Your mommy apparently didn't teach you shit when came to being humble. We have A LOT of members that are extremely smart and intelligent, and they would probably wipe the floor with you in MD. Get over yourself, kid.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.