Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ewing9593, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewing9593

ewing9593 Registered Member

Hello Everyone, my name's Steven Ewing I'm fourteen going on fifteen I've been a forum goer for a while now but they've all been very specific most of them RPG or wargaming forums and I wanted just a forum for people to talk if that makes sense.

I'm a big sports fan I play Lacrosse and I also played for England this year. I enjoy basketball and rugby league and play basketball aswell, I enjoy history and gaming along with blogging.
    Also I like to make long chain posts about what you'de do in a zombie/alien/posy-apocalyptic world bla bla.

Lovely to meet you all
    Cheers
    Steve

2. MisterT

MisterT Registered Member

Hi Steven,

welcome to this site, enjoy your stay

3. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Welcome Steve, nice to have you here. Enjoy and see you around!

4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hey Steven! Welcome to GF! You're in for a treat.......tons of discussions to jump in and many interesting persons to interact with. Stick around and have some fun!

5. ewing9593

Cheers for the warm welcome guys, hope to bump into you all on the forum and I've already got myself involved in some discussions :')

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Steve

6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Ohai there! :hi:

Welcome to GF. I'm happy to see you have already started making posts. Get a feel for the place, I am sure you will like it here! ;)

7. ewing9593

Thankyou for another welcome :) Yeahh I'm trying to get to atleast 15 posts tonight so then when I find interesting links I can share them :)

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Steve, welcome to GF. Nice to see you jumping right in!

9. ewing9593

Thanks for another warm welcome :) And ahaha I hope I'm making a good impression by jumping in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.