Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewing9593

Registered Member
Hello Everyone, my name's Steven Ewing I'm fourteen going on fifteen I've been a forum goer for a while now but they've all been very specific most of them RPG or wargaming forums and I wanted just a forum for people to talk if that makes sense.

I'm a big sports fan I play Lacrosse and I also played for England this year. I enjoy basketball and rugby league and play basketball aswell, I enjoy history and gaming along with blogging.
Also I like to make long chain posts about what you'de do in a zombie/alien/posy-apocalyptic world bla bla.

Lovely to meet you all
Cheers
Steve

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey Steven! Welcome to GF! You're in for a treat.......tons of discussions to jump in and many interesting persons to interact with. Stick around and have some fun!

ewing9593

Registered Member
Cheers for the warm welcome guys, hope to bump into you all on the forum and I've already got myself involved in some discussions :')

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Steve

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Ohai there! :hi:

Welcome to GF. I'm happy to see you have already started making posts. Get a feel for the place, I am sure you will like it here! ;)

ewing9593

Registered Member
Thankyou for another welcome :) Yeahh I'm trying to get to atleast 15 posts tonight so then when I find interesting links I can share them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.