Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sally, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Sally

Sally New Member

Hello everyone,

I am Sally, I have experience in running and participating in forums, I was just browsing google and came across this forum, and it looks amazing, so I thought i'd jump in.

With regards,
    Sally:)

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome aboard, since you say you're familiar with forums I hope you do find GF to be a top notch experience. What are some of your interests? Hobbies?

Major and Babe_Ruth like this.
  3. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey, welcome to GF!

It's always good to see another Brit in these here parts. Whereabouts in the UK are you from?

Major and Babe_Ruth like this.
  4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hi Sally, welcome to the forum. I found it through Google too :nod: See you around the boards.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Sally, I really hope you stick around for the long run. This place as a lot to feature, so stay awhile and I am sure you won't regret it all. See you around.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forums. I'm so glad you've decided to join these great forums. Stick around and I'll see you around this great place.

Millz and Rebeccaaa like this.
  7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Nice one Babe_Ruth! :shifteyes:

Welcome Sally. Hope you like it here. So what are some of your interests and hobbies?

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought it was funny. However, my rep says that BR did not. lawl

On another note...

Welcome to these great forums again, Sally. We have a wide range of topics to choose from and a newly expanded Showbiz forum. So, stick around, and I hope to see you posting!

Major, Mirage, Nixola and 1 other person like this.
  9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.

:welcome:

Major and AnitaKnapp like this.
  10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Welcome to the forums Sally, I hope you stick around for the long run. This an awesome place. It also has a lot to features, so stay awhile and I am sure you won't regret it all. Make sure to check out the sports section.

Welcome to Hell

Major, Chaos and Bliss like this.