Hello everyone.

sokar

Registered Member
Hello, I'm new here, but I've already made a couple of posts. I enjoy Photography, Airsoft, and Tennis (yes, I know, weird combination). My favorite TV shows are Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, NCIS, and Burn notice. I was a trekkie for awhile, but I watched pretty much every single episode and movie. Now I have no more Star Trek to watch. :(

I just wanted to introduce myself, as I plan on floating around here for a little while.

PS: As you can see from my name and avatar, I like Egyptian Gods.

EDIT: I'm fifteen, I think I forgot to mention that.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Welcome! I saw you post in the photography threads so I already figured you liked it. Enjoy your stay.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! I'm into Egyptian history as well.

Looking forward to the new Mummy movie even though I expect it to butcher Egyptian history once again.

Hope you stick around. You seem pretty cool!

sokar

Registered Member
Perfect well done!!

Are you any good at Tennis, what's your strengths in the game?
I'm no pro, but I can return balls pretty well (don't turn that sentence into anything weird :D). I usually return pretty low to the net, however I have trouble with top spins. It is very hard for me to get a good slice, but when I do, its a VERY good slice. I can return pretty much anything with my forehand, and about 50-75% of balls with my backhand. I can return more with my forehand, however when I return with my backhand, it is stronger than the forehand. I'm still learning the game.