Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sokar, Jul 4, 2008.

1. sokar

sokar Registered Member

Hello, I'm new here, but I've already made a couple of posts. I enjoy Photography, Airsoft, and Tennis (yes, I know, weird combination). My favorite TV shows are Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, NCIS, and Burn notice. I was a trekkie for awhile, but I watched pretty much every single episode and movie. Now I have no more Star Trek to watch. :(

I just wanted to introduce myself, as I plan on floating around here for a little while.

PS: As you can see from my name and avatar, I like Egyptian Gods.

EDIT: I'm fifteen, I think I forgot to mention that.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Cool, I enjoy Tennis too. Who's your favourite player?

Stick around pal, you'll enjoy it.

3. sokar

sokar Registered Member

I'm not big on tennis players, just playing the sport. However if I had to choose, I would say Rodger Federer (if I even spelled that right).

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Welcome! I saw you post in the photography threads so I already figured you liked it. Enjoy your stay.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Perfect well done!!

Are you any good at Tennis, what's your strengths in the game?

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome! I'm into Egyptian history as well.

Looking forward to the new Mummy movie even though I expect it to butcher Egyptian history once again.

Hope you stick around. You seem pretty cool!

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

8. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Welcome! Get to 500 posts so we can take down dDave in the arcade.

9. sokar

sokar Registered Member

I'm no pro, but I can return balls pretty well (don't turn that sentence into anything weird :D). I usually return pretty low to the net, however I have trouble with top spins. It is very hard for me to get a good slice, but when I do, its a VERY good slice. I can return pretty much anything with my forehand, and about 50-75% of balls with my backhand. I can return more with my forehand, however when I return with my backhand, it is stronger than the forehand. I'm still learning the game.

10. Georginaxoxo

Georginaxoxo Registered Member

Welcome :) enjoy the site have fun