• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everyone

Davin

Hello GF!

I've been a long time lurker of this site way back to 2004/2005, fell out of watching the site and forgot all about it, recently stumbled upon it a couple of days ago and thought I'd finally register and say hello! :D

dDave

V.I.P.
Hi there Davin! Welcome to our forums!

My join date is in late 2007 but I too was a lurker in that time frame (2004-2006 specifically for me)

Tell us all a bit about yourself. Where do you hail from? What are your hobbies?

Davin

I hail from the East Coast, (New England specifically). I used to be a big gamer once upon a time but I fell out of it, only games I still play regularly are Team Fortress 2 and occasionally Quake Live. Most of my time now is spent obsessing over CSI and watching hockey

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
2004/2005? zOOmg! I dont even think i knew what a forum was that long ago.
Well welcome to the forum. Theres lots of sports here.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Davin. Glad you decided to join. Being a member is more fun than lurking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6
torrent Introductions 2
O Introductions 3