• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everyone :D

Malice

Registered Member
Hello everyone on general forum! :D I'm a 17 year old girl who will be 18 in a few months. I'm from Norway.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Hello right back at you.

If you want to tell us more about yourself, feel free. We welcome all members across the globes.

And do all Norwegians like black metal?

Impact

V.I.P.
With a name like Malice, I would hope so Pond

Welcome to GF. Tell us your hobbies/interests and such. No doubt you'll find something around here to peek your interest.

Malice

Registered Member
Thankie thank you.

Haha no, not everyone does xD

More about myself: I like japanese rock, I cosplay, I like horror and movies with weird themes, I like to watch anime and read some manga. Also I play the guitar sometimes.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF Norway! :D And congrats about the 18 thing! I still have to wait a year and a half. We have awesome music and manga sections here. We even have a weather section. :nod: Is it snowing in Norway? How much snow does Norway get? (just curious).

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Malice!

Do you just play electric guitar? acoustic? bass?

Malice

Registered Member
Thanks =)

It varies how much snow we get really. Right now there's quite a lot.

I only know how to play acoustic guitar. : )

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Malice. I'm not sure if that's you in your avatar, but it seems like you're in deep concentration, must of been something interesting in the sky that day. Just kidding around.

Glad to have you here, I've seen a few of your messages outside this thread and it seems like you'll be a great addition to the forums if you decide to stick around. If you have any questions, please don't be shy to ask.

See you around.

Malice

Registered Member
Thank you Babe Ruth. Oh that's not me, that's my favorite singer Gackt. Just to clear that up you know. xD

I'm happy to hear that. : D

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Oh hey there! Welcome to GF. Feel free to call KSF... easier to type...

Welcome again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6
torrent Introductions 2
Davin Introductions 4