• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everybody :)

alegio

Hi, i'm new to this fantastic forum :)
i am going to introduce myself, i am an italian guy, i am 22 years old, 23 on may, i was born in italy (i am so sorry if my english is not very well but i hope i will improve my english writing in this forum, too).
I love music (hard rock, punk rock, classic rock), football (i am a supporter of juventus and chelsea in fact i follow english football, too) and informatic, in fact i am studing informatic engineering in the Siena's university in italy

finished :)

p.s. great forum, great job for it :)

p.p.s sorry for my english, i hope i'll understand me

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum! You don't support the best of the teams though!

Congrats on the CL final!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi alegio and welcome to GF, it is a great forum. You English is fine.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Hi Alegio! Welcome to GF! It's great to have you here!

Oh, and your English is great!

Falconer

Registered Member
Hey, Alegio! Nice music taste you have there. :) And your English is just fine -- and you're right, writing in English here will improve it. If you ever want some help, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll give you a hand if I can, but you seem to be doing just great on your own.

Welcome, and have fun! :D

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hard rock and punk rock? Yay! :D We have a epic music section, btw. Your english is really good. Welcome here!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Your English is better than my Italian so you shouldn't be apologising.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh great, a football fan from Italy! It's been a while since we've had that here. :D

ENjoy your forum stay and see you around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amaranthien Introductions 14
whitenblack Introductions 18
GetReady2Fly Introductions 4
T Introductions 10
Ivan13 Introductions 14