• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everybody !

tofayel521

Hi,

I am new comer at this forum. I would like to share experience and enjoy!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! :D Where are you from? It's 3 am here so I was getting ready for bed when I saw your post. We have an awesome community here with lots of friendly and helpful members. Have fun!

Oh, Eph will tell you about the penguinz, giraffes, and polar bears, lol. I have to do zzzzzzz..... :tired:

Taliesin

Registered Member
What? I have to tell the noob about the aforementioned animals? Typical. Dekz always leaves the heavy lifting up to me!

Hey tofayel, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Dekz is right about this being a friendly place with awesome members. They may even promise not to eat your FACE off!

So, tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from? How old are you? Do you have any hobbies? Are giraffes your favourite animal?

lukeyboy

Registered Member
Although i'm new too i want to say welcome to the forum and hope you have fun here, i already am!

TNBs

Registered Member
Hi,

I am new comer at this forum. I would like to share experience and enjoy!
Welcome, and this is a pretty friendly place. The most friendly (and cool) people you will meet are Dekzper, Aleks, and Ephemerite. I like to think I cool and friendly too:D! It doesn't take long to find a niche to enjoy here.

I am spending increasing amounts of time here!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome, and this is a pretty friendly place. The most friendly (and cool) people you will meet are Dekzper, Aleks, and Ephemerite. I like to think I cool and friendly too:D! It doesn't take long to find a niche to enjoy here.

I am spending increasing amounts of time here!
You are def one the coolest and friendliest people here! :nod: Oh, and thanks! :)

Taliesin

Registered Member
Fixed.

I hope we haven't scared tofayel away!