• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everybody

Ivan13

Registered Member
Hello guys,

My name is Ivan, and I'm from Zagreb, Croatia - the most beautiful country in the world in my humble opinion.

My interests are handball, ice hockey (and pretty much every other sport in the world), my work ( I'm a telecommunications engineer, that travels a lot) and good music (mostly rock, hard rock and metal - ACDC, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Pixies etc.)

I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys here.

Cheers!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Ivan! I'm glad you accepted my request to join General Forum. Hopefully you'll help me and others to make the Hockey sections one of the most active sections on the forums. We have a lot of great members here, which you'll notice very shortly, and great discussions all over the place. I really hope you decide to stay and become an active member.

If you have any questions on anything, don't be shy to ask.

Cheers!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Ivan? We have another Ivan from Croatia. I wonder if it's the same Ivan.

Maybe you forgot the old password and you created another account?

Do you have a dog named Lux?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

It's not the same Ivan, Elly. I'm the one who just recruited this member. I know, I found it strange at first that we have two Ivan's from Croatia, but I can assure you they're not the same person.

Last edited:

Ivan13

Registered Member

No I don't have a dog named Lux, I had a dog called Rex tough.:)

Ivan is by far the most frequent male name in Croatia. It has the same meaning as the name John in english.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivan13

Registered Member
I'm not sure what happen there with those brackets, I didn't post them, unless I've blacked out for a few seconds.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Oh wow ... all the Croatian dogs names ending with 'x' lol .
Funny!

Welcome Ivan! Don't worry, BR edited your post.

Ivan13

Registered Member
Thanks for all your welcomes so far, I hope I'll be a nice addition to this forum, and that BR won't regret recruiting me.:)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome here Ivan! I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum. The hockey section will be buzzing this year! Do try and post in other places too :p Lets not get BR's sports section ego too bloated.