• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everybody!

Webb

Registered Member
I'm 18 years old guy from Finland. I have to study English because I have matriculation exam in next autumn. So I logged in there. I think that's good practise for me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi Webb, welcome to GF. I think you'll find this is a fine place to practice, you might even make some friends along the way.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Howdy Webb, pleasure to have you here on the forums. Tell us about yourself, what you like to do for fun and what interests ya.

~Shwa

Webb

Registered Member
Thank you!
I'm interested in music, films, living, sports, chilling and everything else.. My English is not probably so good allways, and i have to practise more and more. After all I want to use English and communicate with people. I need it to future =)

I'm studying in university last year now. I have no idea where I go to next year.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Nice to meet you! What are you studying at university now?

Webb

Registered Member
Ohh.. I made some mistakes. I'm studying in highschool now, not university. But next year I have to do some choise about university or something else. Maybe polytechnic.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey! Welcome to the forum :)

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere Webb, we are not so far from each other! It is good for you to like me want to improve your English! I hope you enjoy GF as much as I have!