• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Hello everybody

whitenblack

Registered Member
Hi everyone. I'm new, seems to be really cool here :)
Hope we could be friends ;)
My name is Elly, i'm from Latvia but I live in Denmark now.
I'm here to improve my english, cuz yeah unfortunately it's not so good :lol: and meet new friends :)
:cute:

BigBob

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum.

What are some of your favorite things to do? Reading? Video Games?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hello Elly, welcome to GF. We'll have to call you by your username as we already have an Elly.

Is that you in your avatar? My goodness you have quite a physique. You must be very proud of it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

whitenblack

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum.

What are some of your favorite things to do? Reading? Video Games?
Hi,
I love reading and watching TV series. Nothing special
------
Hello Elly, welcome to GF. We'll have to call you by your username as we already have an Elly.

Is that you in your avatar? My goodness you have quite a physique. You must be very proud of it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Lolz no,it's not me, that's my dream body, buut i'm working on mine, so soon i'm gonna have the same :lol:

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to join us.

And you'd better stick around or else.

(Fake threat)

Wade8813

Registered Member
Our other Elly definitely improved her English here, so hopefully it will work for you too. If you stick around long enough, you'll probably get better than many of our native English speakers (not naming any names, or anything...)

Prediction:
The other Elly will flip out if she finds out about you - she'll either decide you two should be best friends, or that she can't believe that some new member would steal her name. Or both :lol:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I have the same physique but mine is quite shy so it hides behind my fat. It'll come out eventually!

Welcome to General Forum though, you'll like it here!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, Elly! Glad to have you here. What kind of books do you like?

Enjoy the site. I hope that we can help to improve your English and that you have fun and stick around in the process!

whitenblack

Registered Member
Millz , haha, I will, no worries :lol:
Wade8813 , I really hope about improving my english, especially the grammar and vocabulary, honestly I already learnt some words :p Actually it might be awesome to meet another Elly :lol: Hope she won't be mad :lol:
Aleks , it will, just give your body a chance, lol
Diomedes, thank you, usually I like reading russian writers, classic books :) But sometimes i don't even care what to read, it might be for being lack of reading and just start reading the first book that i see :lol:

By the way, guys, do you know where I can check here my last messages? I mean just to follow if somebody wrote after me in a theme, because I might not be able to see it, you know, I can't rememer every theme that I wrote in. :rolleyes:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Millz , haha, I will, no worries :lol:
Wade8813 , I really hope about improving my english, especially the grammar and vocabulary, honestly I already learnt some words :p Actually it might be awesome to meet another Elly :lol: Hope she won't be mad :lol:
Aleks , it will, just give your body a chance, lol
Diomedes, thank you, usually I like reading russian writers, classic books :) But sometimes i don't even care what to read, it might be for being lack of reading and just start reading the first book that i see :lol:

By the way, guys, do you know where I can check here my last messages? I mean just to follow if somebody wrote after me in a theme, because I might not be able to see it, you know, I can't rememer every theme that I wrote in. :rolleyes:
Thread, you mean.

Just click on your avatar at the top and it should take you to your UserCP and you'll see your subscribed threads there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amaranthien Introductions 14
GetReady2Fly Introductions 4
alegio Introductions 7
T Introductions 10
Ivan13 Introductions 14