• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everybody

GetReady2Fly

Registered Member
I am GetReady2Fly, and I got drafted in here to revitalise the wrestling sections. You may know me from the PW Forums, or from TNA Insider, but hopefully you don't remember me in my WrestlingForum days.

Great to see a nice, active forum around after many days of trying to draw conversation from dead forums. Hope I'll enjoy myself here.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome,

I'm glad you decided to accept my invitation to GF. Our wrestling section always needs to members, discussions, ect, so I'm glad that we got some fresh new blood around here.

We also have some other great sections that might peak your interest.

You might have noticed that your first new thread had to be approved, that's just to keep spammers away. It should not be a problem anymore.

Enjoy yourself, friend.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hello, welcome to GF. I don't venture into the wrestling section, but hope to see you around other parts of the forum!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, Superfly! Enjoy the forums, always nice to have another wrestling fan participating in the discussions. Let us know if you have any questions.

What are some of your interests outside of wrestling?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi GetReady and welcome to the forum. I rarely go to the wrestling section but I hope I will see you in other places.