• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello everybody, thanks for the referral dDave

dDave

V.I.P.
Dude. Tell everyone more about yourself! Glad that you signed up though and decided to give this place a try.

Maybe include.

First Name:
Reading Preferences:
Video games:
Other various activities/hobbies you enjoy:
------
Anyway, welcome to GF man. Hope you enjoy your stay. :cool:

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Maybe you could give us the dirt on Dave, just kidding.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Amaranthien! I look forward to hearing more about your interests and hobbies. Let us know if you have any questions about the forums!

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! Someone else recruited?!?! I don't believe it all.

Anyway, welcome to GF. I'm sure Ddave has told you wonderful things about this place, so I won't bother doing it. Looking forward to seeing more of you around here.

Amaranthien

Registered Member
Well, let's see. I really enjoy writing and reading as well as playing video games/ board games/card games etc. Games I've played recently... Bioshock Infinite, League of Legends, DOTA 2, Medieval 2: Total War.

Books I've read recently: The Name of the Wind, The Wise Man's Fear (Both Patrick Rothfuss), The Great Hunt (Robert Jordan), A Game of Thrones (George R. R. Martin, and The Hobbit (whom you should have at least heard of). My name is Ryan. I'm a massive Lord of the Rings geek.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
That's awesome, A. I'm a LotR fan myself who has seen the movies and because of them has been too lazy to read the book now. Is your name derived from Tolkien/LotR?

dDave

V.I.P.
Well, let's see. I really enjoy writing and reading as well as playing video games/ board games/card games etc. Games I've played recently... Bioshock Infinite, League of Legends, DOTA 2, Medieval 2: Total War.

Books I've read recently: The Name of the Wind, The Wise Man's Fear (Both Patrick Rothfuss), The Great Hunt (Robert Jordan), A Game of Thrones (George R. R. Martin, and The Hobbit (whom you should have at least heard of). My name is Ryan. I'm a massive Lord of the Rings geek.
We've probably viewed Lord of the Rings more than everyone else at GF combined. :lol:

There are sections around the site for discussing things such as games (I know Bioshock Infinite is especially popular right now around here), and literature (fantasy is especially popular).

Amaranthien

Registered Member
That's awesome, A. I'm a LotR fan myself who has seen the movies and because of them has been too lazy to read the book now. Is your name derived from Tolkien/LotR?
Hmmm, my name is derived from the game Skyrim in which there is a ruin named Amarathian. Mine is spelled a bit differently for the sake of a semblance of originality. Haha :D... and also there is supposedly a word "Amaranth" that means: "an imaginary undying flower." which I didn't intend.

And you should definitely read the books. For... reasons.
------
Oh no, a friend of Daves? We're all screwed!

Kidding of course, welcome to GF.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Maybe you could give us the dirt on Dave, just kidding.
Wow! Someone else recruited?!?! I don't believe it all.

Anyway, welcome to GF. I'm sure Ddave has told you wonderful things about this place, so I won't bother doing it. Looking forward to seeing more of you around here.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Hope to be a worthy edition the GF community.:)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whitenblack Introductions 18
GetReady2Fly Introductions 4
alegio Introductions 7
T Introductions 10
Ivan13 Introductions 14