• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello Every1

Strayjack

Registered Member
New here from Texas. Checking how GF fair in community interaction. See everyone around.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well hello there stranger. My name is Bizzy, but you can call me Bizzy if you want. Here at GF we like to have fun, but watch out for throwing objects, this one time I got a dart right in the eye, let me tell you I was sore for a few weeks. Thankfully my eye is still in the socket.

There's a few members that you should stay away from since they like to eat human flesh, especially people from the Texas area....Oh wait! You're from Texas, nevermind what I just said. It's just a bad rumour.

See you around.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome! :D My name's Dekzper but you can call me Dekz, Dek, or Repzked... just nothing my dad calls me. :lol: I'm glad I missed that dart, lol! Tons of awesome topics and very interesting peeps here! Have fun!

Dabs

Registered Member
Hiya~
Welcome, hope you like it here :)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome to the rodeo, Jack. Community interaction is what GFers do best. I hope you brought a good sense of humor, because you'll need it.

Well hello there stranger. My name is Bizzy, but you can call me Bizzy if you want. Here at GF we like to have fun, but watch out for throwing objects, this one time I got a dart right in the eye, let me tell you I was sore for a few weeks. Thankfully my eye is still in the socket.

There's a few members that you should stay away from since they like to eat human flesh, especially people from the Texas area....Oh wait! You're from Texas, nevermind what I just said. It's just a bad rumour.

See you around.
Son, are you on the goofinthol?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You know, there's only two things in Texas.

Mexicans and dumbasses. Which are you?

Welcome to GF! I hope you get to explore the forums more and post a ton. You seem pretty cool.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome. Pretty good place so far....but I'm brand new.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Sti_Prodrive Introductions 5