• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello? Anybody home?

Nanner

Registered Member
WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????????????????

Come on! We were much more than goofy off the wall auctions. We were gabby, silly, gabby, funny, gabby, friendly, gabby etc etc people....Did I mention GABBY? Where did we all go? Understand summer stuff gets in the way as does real life things and family. Guilty as charged myself! School has started, those of you who post at work are still sitting behind your desks (are you doing :::gasp::: actual work now)? Fall is coming, the air is cooling down (kinda sorta). So let's get this place back and running again! Andrew took away our drab brown and painted the place up pretty for us. We're looking for new things in the future on the site (and my pony should arrive any day now so there will be pony rides)! It's very scary when I check on here in the evenings, when there use to be the most people on, and I'm the only one here with nothing to read even!

Kind of a repeat of Jen's post but maybe if 2 of us are yacking about it we can get this place back to wacky auction days....minus the wacky auctions....even with a few thrown in here and there for fun :D

Don't make me get out my Whip!!! :nervous:

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
I'll be around so much this winter you'll gag. :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Things have been going on that have prevented certain people from being on... ones busy packing... another with "problems" of his own to deal with...

The fact of the matter is, we need new blood...

Roland is a start, but we need a few more like him :)

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
I agree...we do need new blood. We've lost some who posted quite often and you're right....a few have things going on. Even before the big move begin (AS's and Nights) we were slipping badly.

Yes Roland we do need more of you (gabby and old(er) :D )

Even us old timers (on the board that is....not in age :shake: ) have been pretty quiet. Like I said before I'm just as guilty although that little ol Area 51 was hopping for awhile. :lol:

Guess we'll see what fall brings. Hopefully lots to talk about and some new people here to share with.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????????????????

School has started, those of you who post at work are still sitting behind your desks (are you doing :::gasp::: actual work now)? :
Oh my GAWD!!!!!!! Nanner, are you saying there are people out there playing around on here when they're suppose to be working??? What kind of work ethics are those?????:shake: I say we immediately report this person(s) to the boss!!
BTW....I'm off on Thursdays!!:D

I agree, new blood would be wonderful...but I'd love to see some of the others come back to play....
Fairyquad, I see you posted yesterday, if you happen to read this...is my Halloween purse done yet????

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
U guys sound like vampires!!!

I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOODDD..............BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE DID TRINA GO?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
U guys sound like vampires!!!

I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOODDD..............BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE DID TRINA GO?
You know the vampire comment is a compliment don't ya?? Still wanna go on the roadtrip????
Trina came on after she got back from her trip....she was gonna post pic's but...we know what happened!! I think she's holding out until someone (ANDREW) fixes the problem!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2