• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello all!

stripes

Registered Member
Hi all!

New here today, thought I'd introduce myself.

Name's Stripes. I'm looking forward to getting involved in this forum - looks like there are plenty of discussions to keep me busy. :)

Have already contributed to a few posts, but I'll be off to find some more, now...

Nice to meet you all!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi stripes! Look at you being all active and junk already, that's awesome.

Welcome to GF, I hope you like it here.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Stripes, how's it going?

Tell us something about yourself. Where are you from, what do you like, etc

Welcome!

stripes

Registered Member
Thanks for the welcome!

About me? Hm...

Well, I'm 23. Live in England (don't know what the spread is on this forum!), work in research and SEO, and do a lot of youth work including working for a children's charity.

I'm a bit of a geek. I love collecting things, retro gaming, interior design, anything to do with money, writing, photography...

Had a bad past, now live with my wonderful boyfriend in our pretty-much-perfect house in a peaceful, green residential area, and life is fantastic.

Like to keep myself pretty busy, but love my quiet time, too. Tend to be very opinionated but I try my best to not offend - sorry if I ever do - I just have a lot of strong views and I love discussing things. Think this place will be ideal for me. Need somewhere to get into proper conversation - don't tend to have that many in-depth, serious or thought-provoking chats with friends or colleagues.

Oh, and whilst I'll probably stick to fun/serious discussions of no fixed nature, you might also see me hopping around in your health and fitness forums. I'm a 'recovering obese', as I like to call it - back in the overweight range and heading towards a healthy weight, so I'm sure I'll have a thing or to to say/learn in there!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think you'll fit in quite well here. Congrats on the weight loss!

We have quite a nice mix of people from around the world.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF, stripes! The spread is pretty even here on GF. We have plenty of Brits and plenty of a lot of other people here, to be sure!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome again stripes. Good to have you here. It's a great forum and lots of things to get involved in. People are super friendly... and tons of smart people. Have fun. Keep on posting.

musaid

Registered Member
Hi stripes , im musaid form saudi arabia
and welcome to the best forum
GF is a great place to debate all sorts of topics
so stick around and you won't regret it one bit
welcome again​

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome stripes. I've seen quite a few of your replies around the forums so I decided to welcome you to GF. I'm sure you already noticed, but we have quite the group here, we are a close bunch and we have great discussions amongst ourselves. Hopefully you'll add a lot.

Cheers!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hey and welcome to GF! :D This is def the place to meet awesome people and discuss lots of cool topics. And congrats on the weight loss. :) I've read that weight can cause a lot of health probs. If you like music, and I mean any genre, we have an awesome music section too. :nod:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2