Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iowamommy77, May 4, 2005.

1. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

I wanted to introdice myself. I am Kristy from iowa. I look foreward into getting to know you. Do you have to be at a certain level to pm a moderator? I have a question about seeing if a mod could post my auction in the over 1000 views. Thank you.

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

welcome to the board iowamommy77 enjoy your stay i believe you can pm them if not one will be here before long

3. iowamommy77

Thanks for welcoming me and also letting me know. I tried to pm and it said I dont have permission to do that.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Level 1 can't PM, but add your ebay name to your profile, and it will show an "eBay" button next to your posts. People can click this to see your auctions then. :) Welcome to the site. I live in Omaha, along with a few of the other mods here (then some live in other states also). Hope you like it here. :D

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome to the forums iowamommy77

Level 1 cannot post auctions, and are not able to acess certain functions until you are Level 2. Refer to FAQ at top of page for more information.

As for your auction. Go into your "user CP" at the top of the page, and add your ebay name into your profile and we will all be able to see your auction without you haveing to post it!!

Hope you enjoy the forums!

6. iowamommy77

thank you I use to live in Omaha. I am from iowa but moved to Omaha and lived off Ames on N 41 and just moved back ending of March.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Welcome Kristy...I peeked at your auctions, very interesting, good luck!! You'll enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly!!