Hello all

iowamommy77

Registered Member
I wanted to introdice myself. I am Kristy from iowa. I look foreward into getting to know you. Do you have to be at a certain level to pm a moderator? I have a question about seeing if a mod could post my auction in the over 1000 views. Thank you.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Level 1 can't PM, but add your ebay name to your profile, and it will show an "eBay" button next to your posts. People can click this to see your auctions then. :) Welcome to the site. I live in Omaha, along with a few of the other mods here (then some live in other states also). Hope you like it here. :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums iowamommy77

Level 1 cannot post auctions, and are not able to acess certain functions until you are Level 2. Refer to FAQ at top of page for more information.

As for your auction. Go into your "user CP" at the top of the page, and add your ebay name into your profile and we will all be able to see your auction without you haveing to post it!!

Hope you enjoy the forums!

iowamommy77

Registered Member
thank you I use to live in Omaha. I am from iowa but moved to Omaha and lived off Ames on N 41 and just moved back ending of March.