• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello all

jimmyduran

I'm just here to learn about ways to earn an extra income and share some too.

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, Jimmy. What kind of business are you in? We're always looking for more ideas on how to conduct business and make some money at it (as opposed to just working and not making a profit, which sometimes I'm in the hot seat on :lol: ).

Welcome.

anilemailjan

Hi Friends

It seems you are searching for some program which is worthwhile.

There is a real program which many people are involved right now.
The program is about writing. You have to write simple articles of 500 words for which you will be paid $5.00 per article. You need not worry if you feel you are not a professional writer. You can go to Google or yahoo and do a search of the topic and then write. The only requirement is that your article should not be copy pasted from any site, because if they are it will be rejected. What you need to do is rewrite the information that it seems to come from you.

The program is free to join. You have 1 month to find out, after that you have to upgrade.

PM for to know how you can join this program for free, earn and then upgrade WITHOUT PAYING ANYTHING FROM YOUR POCKET. If you feel that it is not worth, you can simply delete your account and forget about it.

Click my signature below to earn $5.00 per article.

Or PM me if you need more info.

Happy Writings !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2