• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello All

dize

Registered Member
Andrew, I truly needed this forums about 10 years ago when I was young and dumb:sick:

Now at the age of 37:-o Did I say that! Yes 37 I feel i have a lot of wisdom and experience in this area. But I always am up for learning.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Hi Dize!

I REALLY wish my high school had a class on personal finance. I went to college, signed up for a credit card so I could get a free king size candy bar, got the credit card, spent away. If I only knew then what I know now....

dize

Registered Member
One thing for me as a parent is to make sure that I teach my children about investing & saving. I want them to be business owners. In the 21st century economics is totally different than when I was going to school in the 80's. You are right I wish there were classes that taught me about making my money grow instead of how to spend it. :-/

yooperchick

Registered Member
I sometimes feel bad for those college students who have everything paid for them. I think I gained so much just by having to pay for my living expenses, etc. I worked about 30 hours/week while going to school full time. If I wasn't working, I know I would have been screwing around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2