• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hello all! I'm new to the whole forum thing, so I'll introduce myself.

Brent

Registered Member
My name is Brent (obviously), I'm from Alabama. I'm a self-proclaimed composer :D, though it's never made me any money :stare:. I make cartoons, or I try at least, and I'm a compulsive list maker, I make lists for anything and everything. I like to make 'top 10' lists.

That's barely saying anything about me. Oh well, I've never been very good at introductions.:-/

Anyway, I came here to...discuss things! Like games, movies, cartoons, and TV shows. Just anything that comes to mind really. I also came here to share some of my own creations with you guys. Anyways, you seam like friendly, sophistimacated bunch and I look forward to discussing stuff and making some threads :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Brent and welcome to the forum. I'm also a list maker but my main reason is for shopping so I don't forget something important then have to drive all the way back to town.lol

You should feel right at home here because movies, videos games, etc are discussed very thoroughly here. Will be nice to get a new opinion.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hey Brent. Welcome to GF. We have a lot gamers and tv/movie fans, so I think you'll like it here.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF. You'll find plenty of topics to discuss here.

Are you a football fan? Did you draw your avatar?

Stick around. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum, Brent. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Brent!

I think you'll find we have a great community around here. I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Brent

Registered Member
What are your favorite games?

^--Massive gaming nerd.
In no particular order:

Super Metroid
Chrono Triggger
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Xenosaga
Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars
Super Smash Bros series
Sonic The Hedgehog 1-3
Castlevania Symphony of The Night
Chrono Cross
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Tetris
Dr. Mario
Zelda II
Halo 1-2
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Little Big Planet
Bonk 1-3
Super James Pond

I'll end the list now before I get carried away with it.:lol: I've got a full list but it's old. I'll have to write a new one I suppose.
------
Welcome to GF. You'll find plenty of topics to discuss here.

Are you a football fan? Did you draw your avatar?

Stick around. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
I'm not a HUGE football fan. I do watch the occasional game. Football is like a religion to most people where I live.

I did draw my avatar :D

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
What games are you currently playing? PC games at all? I'm trying to get some more friends to hook up with on Steam.

Brent

Registered Member
What games are you currently playing? PC games at all? I'm trying to get some more friends to hook up with on Steam.

I haven't been on steam in a while. I haven't the funds to buy more games at the moment. I've been playing a lot of older games lately. I've been playing of Sonic 3 for the Genesis. Oh and I did a speed run of Aladdin for the SNES.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr4gon Introductions 3
D Introductions 6
Leo2 Introductions 15
L Introductions 13
c91329 Introductions 5