Hello all from Georgia newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by garetvet44, May 7, 2005.

1. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

Hey all. I'm a new user. I'm a retired Air Force veteran here in Georgia. I'm 44, married, and curently have 40 kids! Well, actually only have 4 human kids, the rest are our 6 dogs, 21 puppies, 2 cats, 3 snakes, 2 rabbits, 1 horse and a gecko :lol: Look forward to being a member!

Dennis

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Hi Dennis!! Glad to have a fellow gecko owner here!! What kind do you have?? Mine is a 8 in female lepoard.

3. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

Hi Mina!

Actually mine is a leopard gecko also about 6 inches long!

4. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

WOW, 21 puppies! Who do most work with them, you are the kids?
    Glad to have you on board. You will love it here, the people are very friendly and helpful..... in all situation.

Good Luck

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the site. U.S.A.F. oh what a life that was im also retired

6. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Hey Dennis, Welcome!! I'm from Georgia too and proud of it!! HA We also have 4 kids, 47 cats (maybe an exaggeration), 2 dogs, 2 fish, 2 dogs and a gecko. Thanks for joining us. Pam

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It must be a Georgia thing then!

I have 1 dog...

Although I will admit it. I used to breed all sorts of rodents. My finest achievement was successfully getting 2 mice, 2 gerbiles, and 2 hampsters living together without a problem (no, not breeding together, that's impossible, just not fighting with eachother). That really was cool to look in and see them all piled up in the corner, or climbing on the wheel (some never realized it was good for running in) together.

...now I suddenly have the urge to go for it again LOL! It was a lot of work though, but I enjoyed it. Never had more than one pet that doesn't live in a cage though.

8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome to the Forums garetvet44

I have 6 cats. thats it. but when I was growing up my mom had 6 dalmations, 2 cats, a Parrot, and a Iguana. a Litteral Zoo

9. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Welcome.
    I thought I had a lot to take care of. 2 dogs 1 cat and one two year old kid.
    That's nothin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: