Hello all from Georgia newbie here

garetvet44

Registered Member
Hey all. I'm a new user. I'm a retired Air Force veteran here in Georgia. I'm 44, married, and curently have 40 kids! Well, actually only have 4 human kids, the rest are our 6 dogs, 21 puppies, 2 cats, 3 snakes, 2 rabbits, 1 horse and a gecko :lol: Look forward to being a member!

Dennis

Mina

Registered Member
Hi Dennis!! Glad to have a fellow gecko owner here!! What kind do you have?? Mine is a 8 in female lepoard.

ecnotek

Registered Member
WOW, 21 puppies! Who do most work with them, you are the kids?
Glad to have you on board. You will love it here, the people are very friendly and helpful..... in all situation.

Good Luck

kennon07

Registered Member
Hey Dennis, Welcome!! I'm from Georgia too and proud of it!! HA We also have 4 kids, 47 cats (maybe an exaggeration), 2 dogs, 2 fish, 2 dogs and a gecko. Thanks for joining us. Pam

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It must be a Georgia thing then!

I have 1 dog...

Although I will admit it. I used to breed all sorts of rodents. My finest achievement was successfully getting 2 mice, 2 gerbiles, and 2 hampsters living together without a problem (no, not breeding together, that's impossible, just not fighting with eachother). That really was cool to look in and see them all piled up in the corner, or climbing on the wheel (some never realized it was good for running in) together.

...now I suddenly have the urge to go for it again LOL! It was a lot of work though, but I enjoyed it. Never had more than one pet that doesn't live in a cage though.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome to the Forums garetvet44

I have 6 cats. thats it. but when I was growing up my mom had 6 dalmations, 2 cats, a Parrot, and a Iguana. a Litteral Zoo