Hello Again

Rastisrules

Registered Member
Well I used to post here on theses forums a loooong time ago. My old account got deleted it seems (probably for inactivity for like 3 years).

So im sure no one here even knows who I am, so to them I say nice to meet you. But for those that may by some chance remember me, hello again.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
He man, I'm sure this place is quite different than what you were use to but I'm sure it has changed for the better. See you around.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome. What was your old username? I can take a look and see if I can find your account if you like. Could at least give you your old postcount back.

Anyway what have you been up to? What are your interests?

Rastisrules

Registered Member
My old name account was the same. I just happened to find one of my old posts in a google search(I did remember posting it), and decided id post here again.

As far as my old post count goes, im not completely sure on what it was, its been several years.

And as far as my interests go, I love video games, anime, and cooking(ill be starting culinary in college starting in Jan).

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ah, looks like your account was deleted but your posts were not. I've given you your posts back. You're at 139 now.

Better than nothing I suppose.

What types of games do you like? Console, PC, FPS, Strategy, RPG etc?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember you, welcome back, I'm really happy that you've decided to re-join us. Hopefully this time around you'll stick around for the long run. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.