Hello Again

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Hey all,

Been a little over 3 years since I've visited this corner of the internet.

I originally left because this place was consuming so much of my time. I quite literally used to spend 4 or 5 hours a day here and that lasted for years. I'm sure some of you remember those days. I also spent several of those years as a staff member here on the forums. Understandably, I got a little burned out. I'm intending to be around at least semi-regularly, I've always liked it here. I left for personal reasons, I never had an issue with the people here at Pop Malt (or "GF" as us veterans so endearingly used to call it). Feels good to be posting for the first time since 2015 (Wow! How time flies!)

I thought it may finally be an appropriate time to make a bit of a return to a community I once knew and loved. Looking forward to diving back in just a bit!

Lots is new with life since you saw me last. I'm engaged, working as an AV Engineer, I'm a homeowner, and I finished the first draft of my book. Life is good and I'm loving this new chapter.

Thought I'd drop in and say hi. To all you veterans, to all you newbies, hello.

-dDave-

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey dDave - it’s been a really long time. It’s nice to see you back - even if it’s just part-time. Forums are kind of slow right now and we need activity. Congrats on your engagement.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Hey dDave - it’s been a really long time. It’s nice to see you back - even if it’s just part-time. Forums are kind of slow right now and we need activity. Congrats on your engagement.
Yeah! Good to see a familiar face. Your post count now is unbelievable.

Hopefully y’all didn’t miss me too much! Sorry for being gone for so long.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey bro, been ages! Glad to hear you're doing well! 😄

Stick around and jump in. Forums are a little slow at the moment but the overall traffic to the site is growing so that's the good news.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Hey bro, been ages! Glad to hear you're doing well! 😄

Stick around and jump in. Forums are a little slow at the moment but the overall traffic to the site is growing so that's the good news.
Yeah. I haven’t really been visiting at all recently. Looks like there’s a lot of new and exciting content. I’ll have to delve in and read up on all of it.