Helllooooooooo (x2)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by downeaster, Jul 22, 2010.

1. downeaster

downeaster Registered Member

Just want to re-introduce myself. I was here as curiousgerl for a few days but soon realized that there was already a FABULOUS one here who I could never compete with and wouldn't want to be confused for (or should that be the other way around!:lol:).

So here I am - again.

Let the games begin......

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Welcome, again. Now that your name is taken care of you should change your avatar. That one reminds me too much of Bananas.

3. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

All I heard was "CG is awesome"... :rofl:

Thanks for being so cool. I see a long and happy friendship for us. I shall repay your kindness somehow. probably in kind, as that is how I roll! ;)

4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

You seem to be enjoying yourself....that's good! Continue posting.....you've got so much more to look forward to.
    Oh....yeah....welcome again!!

5. Puck

Puck Registered Member

oh, I thought letting me keep my tip at the end of the night was how you rolled.
    Looks like I got jipped. :hmm:

Oh and welcome! :) I saw you posting around before but never got around to saying hello.
    Enjoy!

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

oh miniCG, we hardly knew ye :melodramatic:

what's the inspiration behind the name downeaster?

7. downeaster

Sheesh - give a girl a chance!!!

Haha, but I AM bananas......:lol:

I can just tell that you are cool - I didn't want to ruffle feathers, I was only here a few hours, no biggie for me to change my name.

Cheers to a long and happy friendship!

Thanks so much - I am enjoying myself, looking forward to all good things to come.

No worries, thanks for stopping by to say hello now.

I still get a kick out of the "mini" I'm 6ft1 - I have never been called mini in my life!!

Downeaster is just because I'm from the east coast of Canada and that's what we're called....nothing too original, I'm afraid.

8. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Oh really? Where abouts? I'm a Canadian too!

9. downeaster

I'm in Nova Scotia - where are you?

I asked about my flag - it shows the States, not sure why. Oh well - I lived in MA for a while so I guess it'll do, lol.

10. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Haha, it sort of counts. Canada would be better. I totally thought we had another American on our hands!
    I'm in Ontario.