• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Helllooo?

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Where is everyone? I'm bored!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've been sick for three weeks now. I thought I got better for one day but then it just came back. I feel like a zombie.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Man, that bites. You getting enough rest and all that jazz?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm basically getting no rest at all right now. Between work, Uni and moving house this weekend I don't have time to. I am going to the doctor this Friday. Hopefully they can sort me out.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Well i hope so. I can definately understand the no rest thing. I haven't slept worth a crap for the past few weeks. It seems like the past few months, I run myself on 3-4 hours of sleep until I finally crash and pass out for like 12 hours heh. Not sure it's very healthy.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I get 4-5 hours most nights. Although recently I've been spending half the night coughing and can't sleep. I can't wait till I'm settled into my new place.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hi sui...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
downeaster Introductions 29